Re: Starlink

On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 2:43:54 AM UTC-4, RTS wrote:
> On 4/25/2018 10:14 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
>=20
>    =20
>    =20
>       On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 12:21:21 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wro=
te:
>=20
>      =20
>         I have a couple new old stock Starlink Cells I ran across yesterd=
ay in=20
> the shop.  I could use an RP1CAe2 keypad or better yet a DK1CA keypad.
>=20
> Anybody want to swap?
>=20
> you can use the contact form at my website to start a conversation if=20
> you don't already have my email address.  www.cncmolds.com
>=20
>      =20
>       I'm using nothing less then the Starlink Connect now. (includes the=
 iBridge Messenger with the virtual keypad)=20
>=20
>    =20
>    =20
> Jim=20
>=20
>      =20
>    =20
> have you had problems with your I-Bridge not
>         working on some cell tower clusters?
>    =20
> We've had several clusters here in Kentucky
>         which would not support the the feature..
>    =20
> (everything else just not the I-Bridge..)
>=20
>    =20
>    =20
> --=20
>=20
>      =20
>=20
>       Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.

What service providers are in your area? And what does Napco have to say ab=
out the problem?

Are you using the IBridge module with the Starlink radio or are you using t=
he Starlink Connect. I never used the module version of the IBridge.=20
/
I presume that when it doesn't work via cellular that you use the computer =
network connection to obtain operation of the IBridge (??) And that=20
works or  ... (??)
/
I haven't had one single problem with the Starlink from day one.
I've got one that's been working reliably at a 103db for almost a year now.
/
HOWEVER,
 I do live in a very high density Cellular deployment area. Verizon, ATT, T=
-Mobile, Sprint and all of the other aftermarket suppliers. Boost, Cricket =
US mobile etc. We've got cellular antennas on top of just about every tall =
building around and now I see them on top of telephone poles.=20
/
I'm thinking that in the future there will be no need for microwave ovens. =
Just take the food out of the refridge and by the time it gets to the table=
 it'll be cooked.