Re: Starlink

--------------8AA9F523715D8EAA4C4434B0

On 4/25/2018 10:14 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 12:21:21 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
>> I have a couple new old stock Starlink Cells I ran across yesterday in
>> the shop.  I could use an RP1CAe2 keypad or better yet a DK1CA keypad.
>>
>> Anybody want to swap?
>>
>> you can use the contact form at my website to start a conversation if
>> you don't already have my email address.  www.cncmolds.com
> I'm using nothing less then the Starlink Connect now. (includes the iBridge Messenger with the virtual keypad)

Jim

have you had problems with your I-Bridge not working on some cell tower
clusters?

We've had several clusters here in Kentucky which would not support the
the feature..

(everything else just not the I-Bridge..)

--

*Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*

--------------8AA9F523715D8EAA4C4434B0

  <head>
  </head>
      cite="mid:62feda2e-1137-4b77-aaf5-44cb370f1fb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx">
        <pre wrap="">I have a couple new old stock Starlink Cells I ran across yesterday in
the shop.  I could use an RP1CAe2 keypad or better yet a DK1CA keypad.

Anybody want to swap?

you can use the contact form at my website to start a conversation if
you don't already have my email address.  <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.cncmolds.com";>www.cncmolds.com</a>
</pre>
      <pre wrap="">
I'm using nothing less then the Starlink Connect now. (includes the iBridge Messenger with the virtual keypad)
</pre>
        working on some cell tower clusters?</font></p>
        which would not support the the feature..</font></p>
      <b>Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.</b>

--------------8AA9F523715D8EAA4C4434B0--