Re: tech-man.com ???

On Friday, March 13, 2015 at 11:57:03 PM UTC-4, mleuck wrote:
> > linear expansion with increased current capacity and horn output like t=
he
> > CaddX NX8. I actually considered switching to Caddx for that reason, bu=
> > then they sold out.
> >=20
>=20
> Why is that a big deal? The equipment hasn't changed if anything GE/Inter=
logix improved it. And recently released 4 new keypads for it

I would imagine ..... when a company gets bought up by another the possibil=
ity of them being "eaten up" is considerable. I wouldn't use the product of=
 a newly acquired manufacturer either. Maybe after a long time after the ac=
quisition I would, but not soon after. But, by that time I'd probably be in=
to someone more stable ..... that is .... until THEY were bought out. Then =
it's just "decision time" all over again. Having used Napco all these years=
 I've never had to make that decision.