Re: tech-man.com ???

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 10:14:58 AM UTC-4, tourman wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 3:58:38 AM UTC-4, G. Morgan wrote:
> > spyros Wrote:=20
> >=20
> > >Anyone knows what happens with tech-man.com? i can't find a link to re=
new my account. also nobodys answers my mail....
> >=20
> >=20
> > Its still there: http://tech-man.com/newAccount.asp?redir=3D
> >=20
> > Last time I spoke with Jim he said he was pursuing other interests othe=
r than
> > alarms, that was a couple of years ago.
>=20
> Yes, that is my understanding too. I can also understand why he doesn`t b=
other to unlock boards anymore; it simply is too labour intensive to make i=
t worthwhile. I gave it up a year or so ago, and also no longer do it for o=
ther than local companies or our own company, to assist. With boards so che=
ap now, it simply doesnt make sense to spend half the price of a new board =
to unlock an old one.

Well we've all always agreed that ethically alarm companies should unlock t=
heir former clients boards but that's why it's never been a big deal if an =
alarm company did lock out a board.=20

It's just a minor inconvenience and cost to change it out and after awhile =
it's just routine. If you're going to do a takeover ..... just bring a boar=
d with you.