Re: I'm on a search too!

On 6/1/2015 10:04 PM, Jim wrote:
> Been trying to find a camera. A 1080P HD over coax eyeball, white, fixed 2 to 3 mm lens, outdoor with IR about 50 to 75 feet, day night, good back light and WDR  12VDC  WITH A MATCHING WHITE COLOR BACK BOX.
>
> Cameras are being mounted on stone façade on a new home and wires can't be pushed back into the wall. So I need the back box to contain the connectors. The cameras are being mounted right beside the doors, in sight, so I can't use just an electrical box.
>
> Any suggestions???
>
> Hikvision has them but their cameras are ugly with the separate I/R and lens. All the camera needs is a smile painted on it and it'd look like a happy face.

I just installed those Hikvision Turret models IP cams.  Excellent
picture @ 3MP w/ 2.8mm.  The outside mount has junction box has a
integrated into the fixture.

But then you wanted 1080p on coax.  I think the best on coax these days
is going to be HD @ 720p or 2mp.

As for the LED off set??  So far did not see a hotspot of IR on the
picture.  The single IR seems to have a very even dispersion.