I'm on a search too!

Been trying to find a camera. A 1080P HD over coax eyeball, white, fixed 2 =
to 3 mm lens, outdoor with IR about 50 to 75 feet, day night, good back lig=
ht and WDR  12VDC  WITH A MATCHING WHITE COLOR BACK BOX.=20

Cameras are being mounted on stone fa=E7ade on a new home and wires can't b=
e pushed back into the wall. So I need the back box to contain the connecto=
rs. The cameras are being mounted right beside the doors, in sight, so I ca=
n't use just an electrical box.

Any suggestions??? =20

Hikvision has them but their cameras are ugly with the separate I/R and len=
s. All the camera needs is a smile painted on it and it'd look like a happy=
 face.