Re: I'm on a search too!

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 7:37:52 AM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> > The economy is coming back with a vengeance. ..... for me anyway.
>=20
> > And, .........  I work alone and lovin it !!!!
> >
> > Hope your doing well too.
>=20
> Oh?? So is that what is going on............................  :-)
>=20
> And here I thought it was just me not wasting money on advertising and=20
> my customer base likes me............ a lot.

Yes, I believe that to be true about my self also, but in addition ... I am=
 extremely handsome and heroic.

> I have only had maybe 1 day in the past 3 months that I have not done=20
> something for a customer in some shape of form.  24/7 is killing me.

To me ..... that's the best complaint a professional small business person =
can ever have.=20

>=20
> I work alone as well since having an employee causes me to have more=20
> stress, higher BP, and psychically working harder than I do by myself.

Yeah, amazing .... isn't it? On occasion, when I need a helper "at the othe=
r end" ...  It seems I spend more time telling whoever is working for me wh=
at to do, than it takes for me to do it myself. Even if I had to walk back =
and forth between either end!! It takes me too long to explain all of the c=
ontingencies that could occur and how to react to them. So they usually win=
d up standing around for a good portion of the day watching me go back and =
forth as I tell them what to be looking for. And it gets frustrating to wat=
ch someone try to snake a wire for 15 minutes, that I could do with one twi=
st of the snake. Even so called experienced installers.=20

But first of all, I'm not going to spend 35 bucks an hour for a technician =
to help me snake wires. However, with someone less than that, even just try=
ing to explain all the nuances of different sounds to listen for when using=
 a signal tracer to someone who doesn't know how to use it beyond the basic=
 .... (tone or no tone) .... level is too time consuming. Sometimes it's a =
chore to get them to understand that even not hearing a signal is informati=
on that can be  used to determine what's going on.=20
=20
> Life goes on.

Yes .... but the warrantee will eventually run out.

WHAT? ..... you didn't get a warrantee??=20