Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

Even though this is a very old post, I completely disagree with the attitud=
e of "ADT gets their money" and not care about the customer. Take another l=
ook at ADT today...we are our own now.  I am a High Volume installer and my=
 interest is my clients/customers. I do everything I can to make sure my cu=
stomer is happy with the install, as well as, If there needs to be adjustme=
nts. WE go to all ends to satisfy our customers. I can not speak for the Ca=
nadian region, I reside in Abilene, Texas, and I am a Remote install Tech. =
 Our West Texas regional Office located in Lubbock, Texas are setting high =
goals in Customer service and we exceed them. We have high Ethics and conti=
nually train in our Customer service values. Our Managers perform "ride alo=
ngs" to Insure these goals are met. Consistently working to spread the Valu=
es to other regions.=20
Please do not JUDGE the Company based  on service you receive in YOUR regio=
n, as ADT IS a Great Company and they take care of both Customer and Employ=
ee to give our best and to be rated the best choice for the "piece of mind"=
 people are looking for.  "I AM ADT!"