Is MCM owned by ADI ???

I placed an order online on the 11th for a bunch of parts for "Project 4X."
Sorry it's going to stay under wraps until I see if it works.

Anyway, I got notice today that they are shipping today... and almost
everything is back ordered.  Even those partial quantities that showed as
"in stock" 6 days ago.  Nah. Even ADI would have shipped the items they did
have in stock quicker than that.  Each one in a separate box.  LOL.  On a
sort of positive note for MCM anyway.  None of the components I ordered from
Digi-Key at the same time have arrived either.  Actually I was kind of
gambling on Digi-Key.  I am still waiting for the last order I made with
them several years ago.

R&D sucks sometimes.  I've had dozens of ideas and dozens of possible
refinements go thru my head in the last week, and no way to test any of
them.

I think its time to go back to ordering my board level components from guys
on EBAY.  LOL.

Bob La Londe
The Security Consultant
Licenses ROC103044 & ROC103047