Re: Be Careful Who You Partner With...

E DAWSON Wrote:

>Additionally, if this is true  'It has been a struggle to get commission
>checks since 2012'  which would indicate that this company has been paying
>commissions and that there is a track record of payments, that even if she
>did not have a written contract, the record of payments and actions of this
>company/central station proves in case law that they obviously had at the
>very least, a verbal contract established thru easily verifiable records of
>payments.

It sounds to me like the OP does not know how many systems got installed
as a result of the lead.  It also sounds like the OP gets paid for
sub-leads (a system sold as a result of a friend of a friend type lead).
Unless they have a database that tracks that stuff, and its accurate, I
don't know how you could track the source.  It could get messy quite
easily unless it is the end-user that indicates whom they credit the
lead to.  Since the OP hasn't been back to clarify, I think they got
paid or decided not to pursue the query in this forum any longer.

--
"No, man, I don't want any Biederman action"