Be Careful Who You Partner With...

What are your thoughts about a 5-Diamond Central Station with several locat=
ions around the country who has not paid us a commission in over 100 days? =
This was a lucrative Lead that has generated thousands of accounts for this=
 company. It has been a struggle to get commission checks since 2012. They =
are approximately 7 months in arrears on payments/commissions. We have call=
ed and e-mailed the Owner several times, but he is "not in the loop" and do=
es not care.  We deal directly with the President who continually makes exc=
uses why the checks are late, and also tries to make us feel guilty for nee=
ding the money. The President also consistently tells us they have no money=
, yet they just opened a new central station recently. We have a contract w=
ith the company which states that we get paid, when they get paid.  However=
, we did not anticipate that we would be waiting between 3 and 4 months for=
 each check. We were verbally promised that we would be given partial check=
s monthly until the main check arrived.  That was an empty promise.  The co=
mpany also refuses to give us an accounting of accounts online (also in the=
 contract).  We have no idea how much money we should actually be receiving=
. We gave a Lead in good faith.  This has been a financial disaster for our=
 family which no one in this industry should have to endure. We would appre=
ciate any thoughts or suggestions on how to proceed with this matter.

Thank you,
Marcia