Re: Be Careful Who You Partner With...

"G. Morgan" <sealteam6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:k51iqallk4uvnvrqlidj7so4ioei5rc8kt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>E DAWSON Wrote:
>
>>I'd sure love to know who that company is. It would be so enjoyable to
>>make
>>them have to comply with their actual contractual obligations.
>
> Guys..  she provided a "lead", not installed the systems.   Read again.

Hi,

Yes, I did read a "lead" ... seven times. I also read   'We have a contract'
and   'The company also refuses to give us an accounting of accounts online
(also in the contract)'  ...

Let's not douse this situational race before the horses even leave the
gates.

Additionally, if this is true  'It has been a struggle to get commission
checks since 2012'  which would indicate that this company has been paying
commissions and that there is a track record of payments, that even if she
did not have a written contract, the record of payments and actions of this
company/central station proves in case law that they obviously had at the
very least, a verbal contract established thru easily verifiable records of
payments.

Tell me which company just sends money to persons without a reason and I
will get my name on their roster.

And if you do not believe that persons should get recurring commissions for
providing  "a"  bonafide income producing lead or leads that keep companies'
earnings growing, then, you should unsubscribe to the American way and tell
all those salespersons across the USA that they are stealing from the
companies that they work for.

Let this play out.

E Dawson