Re: Be Careful Who You Partner With...

"Marcia Seketa" <marciaseketa.asds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1f2e45ba-8aaf-4070-a856-e1d2487b8a83@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What are your thoughts about a 5-Diamond Central Station with several
locations around the country who has not paid us a commission in over 100
days? This was a lucrative Lead that has generated thousands of accounts for
this company. It has been a struggle to get commission checks since 2012.
They are approximately 7 months in arrears on payments/commissions. We have
called and e-mailed the Owner several times, but he is "not in the loop" and
does not care.  We deal directly with the President who continually makes
excuses why the checks are late, and also tries to make us feel guilty for
needing the money. The President also consistently tells us they have no
money, yet they just opened a new central station recently. We have a
contract with the company which states that we get paid, when they get paid.
However, we did not anticipate that we would be waiting between 3 and 4
months for each check. We were verbally promised that we would be given
partial checks monthly until the main check arrived.  That was an empty
promise.  The company also refuses to give us an accounting of accounts
online (also in the contract).  We have no idea how much money we should
actually be receiving. We gave a Lead in good faith.  This has been a
financial disaster for our family which no one in this industry should have
to endure. We would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions on how to proceed
with this matter.

Thank you,
Marcia

Hi,

I'd sure love to know who that company is. It would be so enjoyable to make
them have to comply with their actual contractual obligations. Public
exposure is sorely needed in this case since they have decided to simply
ignore you.

You have been at this for 3 years with your struggles to get paid. You have
to realize by now, that they will not change unless they are forced to.

If you will expose this specific company's full corporate name, owner name,
and president's name publicly thru this medium, I will undertake to list
some steps for you to follow in order to end your miserable record of
payment collections.

When you do make this public, you will probably find a lot of people come on
board to your side with further ideas. Companies that treat people like this
will continue to do the same unless a lot of light is shined their way.

I am no one of importance, nor fame, but I have had the opportunity in my
short life to move county governments, building departments, major
corporations, US government agencies, senators and congressmen, attorneys,
and the medical industry with its numerous allies, to change their errant
ways when they crossed my path wrongly or someone else's path that I came to
know about.

As long as your contract does not have any 'secrecy' clause of some type,
you can talk about this to anyone, at anytime, and on any communication
medium.

You have nothing to loose. You already have been on the loosing side for
quite a few years now anyway.

E Dawson