Re: home owner needs advice

On Thursday, May 30, 2013 6:10:54 PM UTC-4, G. Morgan wrote:
 I think we've all met him. Walking away politely of course. :-) --=20

He gets around .... that guy. .... and sometimes you just can't be polite. =
They tend to waste your time, pick your brain, and you know damn well he's =
going to screw it up somewhere.=20

It's the ol DIY syndrome. Some people think that they've got the ingenuity =
to do certain things and .... they like to do them too. So .... they take o=
n the challange to learn about what ever it is that piques their interest. =
And ....that's ok ... if your fixing a lawnmower or your washing machine or=
 whatever. But .... the security or your home and the welfare of your loved=
 ones? You're reeally willing to risk the chance that you've forgotten or d=
idn't learn about something that's vital and it doesn't work when and how i=
t's supposed to and and someone gets hurt or dies???? Or you lose all your =
stuff when all it would have taken was a fraction of the value of what you'=
ve lost to have it done right. Amazing.=20

What really gets me is the people who are all hyped up about security and f=
ire in their home or home invasions and they want to know how to send the s=
ignal to the IPHONE!!!    JEEEEEZZZ.=20

Well, .... they'er always gonna be out there. We'll meet him again, no doub=
t about it.