ADI - Policy of Bad Behavior

I just received a call from somebody with ADI corporate, and we had a bit of
a verbal scuffle.  When I told them what they said they said that was not
what they said, and then informed me that they were recording all the calls,
and they would play it back to me.

..

Did that sink in yet?  It took me a minute too.  They are recording
telephone conversations without notifying you in advance or playing a
recording notification tone.  I'm pretty sure that is illegal.  Ok, more
than pretty sure.  Either the person on the other end is in the habit of
lying to customers routinely, or ADI has a corporate policy of illegal
behavior.

--
Bob La Londe

The Security Consultant