Re: Switches Anyone?

On Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:05:23 PM UTC-4, JoeRaisin wrote:
 > > I guess reading comprehension is an issue for me today. The last is > =
what you want to do. If worse comes to worse I can build you one. If > got =
a bunch of X-Arcade buttons laying around the shop left over from my > last=
 CNC console build. <<

>Found a couple places on the web that sell attractive plastic or metal pro=
ject boxes. Still don't know what the boss wants to do, but with a decent b=
ox, putting in switches, doing the wiring and setting up for connections wo=
n't be hard at all and I've let him know it won't take too much time. A sha=
rp drill bit, a hot soldering iron and zippity zoppity ya got the console..=
. <

If it doesn't have to look pretty, after obtaining the parts I don't think =
it would take more than an hour .... hour and a half to make it.=20

>He's still hoping for an off the shelf solution. I don't think it's out th=
ere.<

You'll probably find one eventually but if you count the time you'd spend l=
ooking for it it's probably not going to be as cheap as buying the parts an=
d making it yourself.