Re: Do you know?

On Monday, November 19, 2012 8:22:07 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
 Absolutely. I know for a fact it was manufactured specifically to hold tha=
t magnet in that position for a particular application. > Also, I know that=
 Sentrol isn't the same company it used to be but I know > that it had a nu=
mber of products that it didn't normally show in it's line > up or catalogs=
. Sentrol used to be kind of cool. The 6255FM kind of made my mark with the=
 home builders in the area. All flush / concealed / low profile installatio=
n in custom homes. The metal FBII RM keypads too. I bet I still have atleas=
t one copy of Sentrol's old spiral bound installation handbook around somew=
here too.

I have some of the FBII keypads both surface and flush. As a matter of fact=
, I have an FBII XL2 on my boat with a flush keypad. I wired it up. Tested =
it. Depowered it. Dipped it in PCB sealant. Let it dry. mounted it in the b=
ox and caulked it closed....... and it's been working ever since. Been abou=
t 18  years now. Powered dirctly off the boat batteries.=20

I have a Sentrol catalog somewhere too. Just for nostalga .... I guess.=20

I didn't realize that identifying your magnet was a test. I thought you wan=
ted to purchase another.=20

But .... I give up....