Re: Do you know?

On Monday, November 19, 2012 11:36:23 AM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:000b2176-89e8-48c6-bc97-e=
8340209c7ca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > On Sunday, November 18, 2012 12:32:37 AM =
UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote: >> "Bob La Londe" <alarm_wizard@xxxxxxxxxxx> wro=
te in message >> news:ca9ab8d2-2c08-4708-9a28-a1672182ec62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=
legroups.com... >> > Do you know who made this interesting looking rare ear=
th magnet? > > >> http://yumaalarm.com/alarmimages/rare-earth-mag.jpg > Nob=
ody? > > I looked around Bob, I couldn't find anything and it doesn't look =
familiar > to me. > > Do you know if it's old or not? Could be old and disc=
ontinued. > > Depending upon how important it is, since you have somewhat o=
f a lead, you > might want to contanct Tane or Sentrol direct and while tal=
king to them > send them a pic of the device. Someone might be able to tell=
 you if you're > chasing a non existant product or not. > > Also, just a re=
minder, there are some companies out there ( Including Jim > Rojas) who dea=
l in old alarm products. I have a name of a company some > where. I can loo=
k it up if you need it. It is not old. I do not "need" one.

Maybe it's used for something else.

Do you "know" that it is an alarm product?

Also, I know that Sentrol isn't the same company it used to be but I know t=
hat it had a number of products that it didn't normally show in it's line u=
p or catalogs.