Re: Do you know?

On Sunday, November 18, 2012 12:32:37 AM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
> "Bob La Londe" <alarm_wizard@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ca9ab8d2-=
2c08-4708-9a28-a1672182ec62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > Do you know w=
ho made this interesting looking rare earth magnet? > > http://yumaalarm.co=
m/alarmimages/rare-earth-mag.jpg > Nobody?

I looked around Bob, I couldn't find anything and it doesn't look familiar =
to me.

Do you know if it's old or not?  Could be old and discontinued.=20

Depending upon how important it is, since you have somewhat of a lead, you =
might want to contanct Tane or Sentrol direct and while talking to them sen=
d them a pic of the device. Someone might be able to tell you if you're cha=
sing a non existant product or not.=20

Also, just a reminder, there are some companies out there ( Including Jim R=
ojas) who deal in old alarm products. I have a name of a company some where=
. I can look it up if you need it.