Re: SP1738 v2.1 not respond

On Monday, November 12, 2012 11:04:26 AM UTC-5, spyros wrote:
> While testing the system on the bench everything was ok, i was able to dl=
 the system using winload but without 2 call answer. I install the system i=
n another location (on my client), but while trying to communicate with the=
 panel using 2 call answer (cause a fax answers at 5th call)it answers, win=
load sends authentication step 1 & 2 and then freeze... It disconnects and =
i get the error message "control panel did not send confirmation". Any idea=
? I am pretty sure that i have programmed the correct panel id and pc passw=
ord codes....
>=20
> Any idea?? thanks in advance!

I have had that happen with Winload. Usually it means the PC identifier or =
password is incorrect in the panel and this is what you would expect. Somet=
imes you can get this if the Winload software on your computer has not been=
 updated to the latest version. Other times it can happen for no explicable=
 reason (I assume phone line quality problems). Also make sure the version =
of your panel is correctly designated in your software (although usually th=
e software will take care of making the correction for the wrong version of=
 the panel)=20