Re: Alarm/security related domains for sale

On Monday, May 14, 2012 4:35:03 PM UTC-5, G. Morgan wrote:

> I've had a run of bad luck with my shoulder first, now my back.
> Its hard for me to do much physical labor anymore. As such, my
> credit has taken a huge hit in the last 3 years being uninsured. I
> make a little bit fixing computers, and I dumped the alarm company
> because I didn't set it up right to begin with.  If I get another
> gig as an IT contractor with HP here in Houston, I'm headed that
> way.

Okay I feel for you Rod...er G.. I'm officially upping my price from 39 cents to 40

> I don't know if Honeywell will dislike the name or not, after all
> I am selling their stuff. I'll make sure to notify people they are
> not dealing with Honeywell, but a re-seller.

Of COURSE Honeywell will dislike you using their name, DUH!

Here's a thought, think of a decent name that doesn't infringe on Honeywell then you won't have to tell anyone they are not dealing with Honeywell