Alarm/security related domains for sale

I'm going to auction these off, but I would like to give the
participants here first shot if interested.

My email address is real, if you want any of these domains please
send a reasonable offer and we can do it without 3rd parties
involved.

I would prefer the buyer take them all, for simplicity.  But I'm
flexible, and hell, it may turn out that no one wants them!

Here:

alarmlease.com
honeywell-alarms.com
houston-security-camera.com
houston-security-cameras.com
security-cameras-direct.com

I don't want to haggle, best price first.  Mini- (silent) auction
begins now and ends at 10PM Central 5/11/12

If you have been outbid, I will let you know and let you submit
ONE more bid.

--
I saw a human pyramid once. It was very unnecessary. -Mitch Hedberg