Re: Alarm/security related domains for sale

On 06/05/2012 11:27 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
> G. Morgan Wrote:
>
>> I'm going to auction these off, but I would like to give the
>> participants here first shot if interested.
>>
>> My email address is real, if you want any of these domains please
>> send a reasonable offer and we can do it without 3rd parties
>> involved.
>>
>> I would prefer the buyer take them all, for simplicity.  But I'm
>> flexible, and hell, it may turn out that no one wants them!
>>
>> Here:
>>
>> alarmlease.com
>> honeywell-alarms.com
>> houston-security-camera.com
>> houston-security-cameras.com
>> security-cameras-direct.com
>>
>> I don't want to haggle, best price first.  Mini- (silent) auction
>> begins now and ends at 10PM Central 5/11/12
>>
>> If you have been outbid, I will let you know and let you submit
>> ONE more bid.
>
> I have a bidder.  The current bid is .39¢
>
> I think we can do better than that girls.
>
> Honeywell-alarms.com is worth at least $500 as a landing
> page/re-direct to your online store.

Seeing as how "Honeywell" is a registered trademark, I should think that
using this domain might just infringe on that.  They've got even deeper
pockets than Brinks and we all know the kind of trouble Jim R. wound up
in.  I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

--
Fire Protection Technicians Network
www.firetechs.net