Re: Alarm/security related domains for sale

Bob La Londe Wrote:

>"G. Morgan" <sealteam6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> G. Morgan Wrote:
>>
>>>I'm going to auction these off, but I would like to give the
>>>participants here first shot if interested.
>>>
>>>My email address is real, if you want any of these domains please
>>>send a reasonable offer and we can do it without 3rd parties
>>>involved.
>>>
>>>I would prefer the buyer take them all, for simplicity.  But I'm
>>>flexible, and hell, it may turn out that no one wants them!
>>>
>>>Here:
>>>
>>>alarmlease.com
>>>honeywell-alarms.com
>>>houston-security-camera.com
>>>houston-security-cameras.com
>>>security-cameras-direct.com
>>>
>>>I don't want to haggle, best price first.  Mini- (silent) auction
>>>begins now and ends at 10PM Central 5/11/12
>>>
>>>If you have been outbid, I will let you know and let you submit
>>>ONE more bid.
>>
>> I have a bidder.  The current bid is .39¢
>>
>> I think we can do better than that girls.
>>
>> Honeywell-alarms.com is worth at least $500 as a landing
>> page/re-direct to your online store.
>

>Good luck.  I tried to sell DIYComponents a while back.  It was a
>functioning webstore with real clients and established traffic.  If I recall
>you offered me less than the value of the registration.  LOL.

Fuck, I may end up keeping them if I can't recoup my registration
fees!  I don't remember what the offer was on DIY, but surely it
was more than registration (I hope!).

--
I recently took up ice sculpting. Last night I made an ice cube.
This morning I made 12, I was prolific. -Mitch Hedberg