Re: another newbie, what to do with this Brinks alarm system?

On Saturday, December 15, 2012 1:19:36 PM UTC-5, Jim wrote:
> WTF! > > Don't people look at the frikin date of a post anymore? > > The =
OP is probably divorced, remarried and living in another state by now > and=
 owns a whole new alarm system. So do you know if he moved to Yuma? Got a p=
hone number? Do you think a cold call would be productive?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> It was a Brinks system so as fate would have it .... he moved down to Flo=
rida ... near Jim R.

I haven't been here in a while, you guys are a tougher bunch a "baystads" t=
han ever.  LOL

http://www.integratedsecurityprofessionals.com/