Re: another newbie, what to do with this Brinks alarm system?

On Friday, December 28, 2012 8:01:57 PM UTC-5, sp...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Saturday, December 15, 2012 1:19:36 PM UTC-5, Jim wrote: > WTF! > > Do=
n't people look at the frikin date of a post anymore? > > The OP is probabl=
y divorced, remarried and living in another state by now > and owns a whole=
 new alarm system. So do you know if he moved to Yuma? Got a phone number? =
Do you think a cold call would be productive? > > > > It was a Brinks syste=
m so as fate would have it .... he moved down to Florida ... near Jim R. I =
haven't been here in a while, you guys are a tougher bunch a "baystads" tha=
n ever. LOL http://www.integratedsecurityprofessionals.com/

Who YOU!? I Don't recognize the screename!