Re: Caddx Ranger UDL

On Monday, December 24, 2012 9:48:17 AM UTC+13, spyros wrote:
> Finally the "problem" was that via team viewer i cannot operate remotely =
a dos software. Working directly on the pc everything is ok. Caddx dos work=
s great. Thanks a lot dear Jim!

When using Teamviewer, set up any DOS programs on the remote computer to op=
en in a window, rather than full screen. I use a desktop folder with shortc=
uts to the various programs, all with the properties set this way. When usi=
ng the PC onsite, I use the normal shortcuts to open the programs and get f=
ullscreen, but with Teamviewer, I use the shortcuts in the folder.