Re: Trying to wrap my head around it

JoeRaisin Wrote:

>Here's another interesting tidbit.  I was talking to a salesman from
>another company who was absolutely convinced that everything dealing
>with a focus panel was proprietary *including the wire.*  He was
>lamenting the fact that if her were to sell a takeover of a focus system
>they would have to replace all the wire...

If the idiot tech was 'trained' by ADT, S.O.P. is to use that white
(18/2 x 22/4) cable and cut it in mid-span to solder on a jumper to the
device below.  They also like to hide the V-plex/poppits/whatever they
call the modules now in walls and above air ducts, why?

--

"I don't like to discriminate against terrorists based on nationality.
If you declare war on the United States and you want to kill us,

October 19, 2011 - Ali Soufan  (Colbert Report)