Re: Trying to wrap my head around it

On 10/21/2011 4:05 AM, G. Morgan wrote:
> JoeRaisin Wrote:

>>> LMAO...  Enjoy, dealing with ADT's CS.  I refuse to.
>>>

>> The people I talk to are generally very nice, and in most cases, helpful.
>>
>> It's the hold times that are the major PITA.
>
> That, and you're lucky to get one who understands what you are asking
> for.

Once in a while I'll get someone who doesn't know what they are doing,
but for the most part they seem to know what they are doing.  The folks
at programming even seem to have a bit of field experience.

Special projects is the real crap-shoot.  I have had to interact with
them many, many times and it seems like they either really know they are
doing, or they totally fubar the program.

Supplies are the real bitch.  We are constantly trying to get the parts
we need.  We get OH dr contacts with no magnets, one job had us
installing 11 pull stations on a focus pnl with no sims and door
contacts are always all of one type or another like no one ever even
laid eyes on the place to know that recessed contacts are not going to
work on half the doors.  Don't even get me started on them shorting the
wire estimates...