Re: Filing Cabinets That Use Electronic Access?

"ABLE1"  wrote in message

> Gee whiz Bill, you might have drawn up the plans and schematics and
> emailed them to him.  Now that he as all the information on how to
> do it for FREE he will never want to contact me to do the work!!!
>
> Bummer!!!  It would have been a fun project for the winter.
>
> Les

No, he will still need yours or someone else's help. For us this stuff
is simple, for non-mechanical/electrical people, this stuff is
impossible!

But then again everybody is good at something. I can't play the piano.
I just can't learn that stuff. I'm not good at that sort of thing, so
I leave it to others...