Re: NetTalk Duo VoIP

On Mar 24, 2:43=A0pm, Bob La Londe <n...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 3/24/2011 10:22 AM, G. Morgan wrote:
>
> > "Bob La Londe"<onebike...@xxxxxxxxx> =A0wrote:
>
> >>http://www.azsecurity.com/inetmonitor.php
>
> >> I have a few of these in service. =A0No issues at all.
>
> > This document is kinda scary:
> >http://www.azsecurity.com/images/Icom-BetaTestAgreement.pdf
>
> > Beta?
>
> Yep. =A0Paranoia is king. =A0I have all my customers specifically accept =
or
> reject various communications and backup communications as part of their
> contract before I will accept them.

RHC: I just hooked up the Nettalk Duo device, registered it and got my
new 613 local calling number. Amazing !!! This has got to be the
easiest and slickest device that's come along in a long time. I'll let
you know how it works with the alarm. This is a "no brainer" to set
up....truly plug and play