NetTalk Duo VoIP

The NetTalk Duo is just like the MagicJack, but with one key feature: It
is USB and also has a Ethernet jack to plug directly into your router.
This eliminates the need of keeping a PC running like MJ does.

I just completed a test using the slowest broadband connection
available. I tested the Time Warner Road Runner Lite (1Mbit)

So far I have downloaded Radionics, Ademco, Napco and DSC panels with no
problems.

Jim Rojas

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@xxxxxxxxxxxx ---