Re: THANK YOU VERY MUCH

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2403o6t7bjkfbsqat6dsf4ef6d5c2rlfpg@xxxxxxxxxx
> "Bob La Londe" <onebikenut@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>Have at it.  By the very nature of having written its that its
>>copyrighted,
>>but anybody who wants can use it at their own risk.
>
> I wonder how that works when you/I post to Usenet, wouldn't anything be
> "fair
> use" unless specifically stated?

Post conditions like a notice at the end really have no affect.  Something
posted for educational or informational purposes can be possessed by any of
the places it normally propagates too, but that does not necessarily allow
verbatim use in another media without permission.  Paraphrasing or totally
rewording would make that null and void, but often the precise wording and
style of an item is what makes it effective.  Since I said, "Have it.  Feel
free to use at your own risk," then it really doesn't matter anyway.