Re: THANK YOU VERY MUCH

"Bob La Londe" <none@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ilrbu5$75f$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> If you are one of our very many customer who always pays your bill on time
> or even before the due date...
>
> THANK YOU VERY MUCH
>
> However if you are one of the growing number who is paying late and
> letting your bill go for months we have to let you know:
>
> 1.  We are being left no choice but to exercise our right to cancel
> service in a much shorter time period than we have done so in the past.
>
> 2.  We will be employing more aggressive collection methods possibly
> including the use of a collection agency.  Something we have never done in
> the past.
>
> Sincerely,
> Robert (Bob) La Londe - Owner
>
> ****** The Backlash ******
>
> The above notice went out on every single invoice this month.  The
> response was pretty good actually.  We have received payment from several
> past due accounts that I expected to write off, and a much larger number
> of people than normal paid their bill as soon as it arrived.
>
> Of course I got the one angry phone call too.  The one who isn't going to
> pay his bill, canceling his service, and by golly he's to darn busy to
> send a cancellation notice, if his word on the phone isn't good enough I
> can just go stuff it.  How dare I send a personal nasty note like that to
> him.
>
> Sigh!

Bob,

Is that copyrightable??
I have been looking for similar words but just have not gotten there yet.
I really get tired of making phone call reminders when they are 2 month
late.
And then the surprised voice that they did not know.  That is after the late
payment reminders.

Permission request, may I use your words in my next billing??

Thanks for your consideration.

Les