Re: Google Voice

"G. Morgan"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
9v1cj65973n3vs029gidfc76jij8ghalt1@xxxxxxxxxx

"ABLE1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>">>I will look for the software and see if I can get it or have it.
>>
>> Alrighty.
>
>Graham,
>
>I believe I have for which you seek.
>Now the question is how do I get it into your hands??
>
>It is of email size.  Please advise.

If it's on a 3 1/2" floppy (and you have the drive) just put the
disk in and goto Start  -->  Computer  :  dbl. clk.  the A: drive,
now select "all"  <ctrl + a>, rt, clk, select "add to .zip" or
something like that.  I use WinRar, so you can send it in any
archive container.

why dont you use something like dropbox.com, very easy to share stuff with
fellow on the net..

open an account and share the user password with the one you want to share
with, 2 gig is way enough, heck we could have one for the group.