Re: Automatic fire sprinklers

On Jan 15, 4:21=A0pm, "Ed Pawlowski" <e...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I agree, Evan, but not everyone lives like that. =A0Building a 5000 sq. f=
t.
> McMansion? Perhaps a fire abatement system is not a big deal, but for a
> modest two bedroom ranch house, it is. =A0There have been many houses bui=
lt
> like that over the years. =A0How about Habitat for Humanity houses?

It is the smaller houses that are "more affordable" and therefore
more often found in very densely laid out neighborhoods where
the houses are closer together which should have said systems...

The McMansions on huge lots are less of a risk of causing any
damage to neighbors...

Remember, this was about protecting everyone else from your
house, the bonus is that the occupants of the houses thus
equipped with fire sprinklers enjoy increased odds of survival
if a fire happens...

~~ Evan