Re: Automatic fire sprinklers

?
"Evan" <evan.news.reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

> If someone can not afford an extra $18k when building a house,
> they should be building a house...  They should be living in
> the public project housing in a nasty city on welfare...
>
> I hear people piss and moan about houses and the market,
> too many idiotic people bought "investment properties" with not
> one clue how to either "invest" nor rent them out...

There are people like that, but there are many hard working people buying or
building modest homes that plan to live in them for life and $48 a month
extra is difficult.  I can not only name you a half dozen families in that
category, I can also show you their unburned houses that have never had a
fire.

> Buy a house that you can afford and live within your means,
> not a house which has a mortgage payments you can't
> really afford if you were honest, those 2 shiny new leased
> cars in the garage/driveway and the lastest and greatest
> shiny electronic toys...

I agree, Evan, but not everyone lives like that.  Building a 5000 sq. ft.
McMansion? Perhaps a fire abatement system is not a big deal, but for a
modest two bedroom ranch house, it is.  There have been many houses built
like that over the years.  How about Habitat for Humanity houses?