Re: Automatic fire sprinklers

"Tom Horne"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
fad73ec0-f8f4-447e-8897-76510ef3ca97@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jan 11, 8:11 pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jan 11, 7:05 pm, "Stormin Mormon"
>

> <cayoung61**spambloc...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Can you believe this?  I think Even actually thinks Congress
> > has, or ought to have the power to force us all to buy
> > safety stuff? Must be public school student.
>
> > --
> > Christopher A. Young
> > Learn more about Jesus
> >  www.lds.org
> > .
>
> > "Evan" <evan.news.re...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > On Jan 11, 10:26 am, "Stormin Mormon"
>
> > <cayoung61**spambloc...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > I don't remember reading in the Constitution. Where it
> > > gives
> > > any level of government power to force us to buy safety
> > > equipment.
>
> > > --
> > > Christopher A. Young
> > > Learn more about Jesus
> > >www.lds.org
>
> > Perhaps you do not know how to read the Constitution nor how
> > interpret what is written there and how the Supreme Court of
> > the
> > United States has interpreted and clarified the document in
> > the
> > ensuing 223 years since it was written by the founding
> > fathers
> > and architects of our country...
>
> > The fact that you can *buy* anything is at the discretion of
> > the US Congress which has the sole authority on the
> > regulation
> > of Commerce in the United States...
>
> > Article I, § 8:
>
> > -- "To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the
> > several states, and with the Indian tribes;"
>
> > (Commonly referred to as the "Commerce Clause")
>
> > -- "To make rules for the government and regulation of the
> > land
> > and naval forces;"
>
> > -- "To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for
> > carrying
> > into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers
> > vested by
> > this Constitution in the government of the United States, or
> > in any
> > department or officer thereof."
>
> > (Commonly referred to as the "Necessary and Proper Clause")
>
> > So it is written there, just not in the terms which you seem
> > need it to be so that you can clearly understand it I
> > guess...
>
> > Unless you are building a log cabin using only locally
> > available
> > materials (meaning you chopped down the logs yourself) you
> > are engaging in and benefiting from interstate commerce to
> > procure your supplies and materials which had to move across
> > state lines to arrive at the local store from which you
> > purchased
> > them...  THAT gives Congress the power to decide on how
> > those
> > materials should be sold and used...  Or to require any
> > safety
> > laws it feels are necessary...

> [...]

Nick
You don't answer the questions that are put to you so why should I
believe you.  Is Rome NY cold enough for you.

Is Montreal Quebec cold enough??? Never got that much condensation in dry
sprinkler system in here, and I was inspecting maintaining about 200 system
like that every few months, Here in warehouse we have a lot of dry system.