On Jan 11, 8:44=A0pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jan 11, 10:02=A0am, "RockyTSquirrel" <gafa_...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > reportedly =A0he died..
>
> > "tourman" =A0wrote in message

.

> > > It has been a little too quiet in here. :-)
>
> > RHC: Yeah, say what you will about RLB, when he was here things were
> > much more active than since he left (for whatever reason good or
> > bad.....).
>
> > It's really boring now.....
>
> Question of the wireless cameras I have seen there either low end junk
> or high end expensive does any one make middle of the road ones-

I don't look at wireless CCTV anymore.

With wireless, (espcially if you're doing it for profit) always has
that unknown factor. Just where you want to put the camera or the
receiver is where at least one camera wont work for some unknown and
undeterminable reason. So now ya hafta start moving things around and
by the time you're done ( if you're lucky enough to be able to find a
neutral location for every component and you can see what you wanted
to see) you may as well have wired the damn thing to begin with.

If it's a DIY'er job, they're willing to spend the time to futz with
it cuz they're not losing money on the job.