Re: Home cameras for outdoors?

"Jane_Galt" <Jane__Galt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jane,

I hope your question is legit and you didn't follow me here.

Please don't start up your political soap-box here, these guys
will spank you down.

To ASA:

"Jane Galt" posts in 2 groups I participate in, and is quite
troll-ish.  I have a suspicion she followed me here and will start
with her political rants.  For the sake of the group, I'd suggest
staying on-topic with this one.  It's the 3rd coming of Paul!