Re: Replace 6160RF with 5883H error code 100

> Make sure 5883 is set at device 00

Thanks.  I had to read the manual a number of times until I saw the tiny
footnote for the 20P.  The way the table is shown, it was not clear that
OFF/OFF/OFF was a valid entry for DIP switches 2,3,4.  I still need to do
some testing to make sure it is fully funtional, but it's working much
better now.

Best,
Christopher