Re: Replace 6160RF with 5883H error code 100

Christopher Glaeser wrote:
>> Judging by the trouble you have a Vista-10P, 15P or 20P,
>
> You're right, it's a 20P.
>
>> the receiver must be addressed to 00
>
> When adding a 5883H to a 20P/6160RF, I interpreted the manual to mean I
> should disable the receive in the 6160RF. Based on your comment above, I
> changed 6160RF field 3 to be enabled, and changed field 4 to 00. The
> CHECK 100 code is still generated.
>
> Best,
> Christopher

Disable the RF in the 6160RF
Make sure 5883 is set at device 00
Check and see if the tamper on the 5883 is enabled.
Make sure you select HIGH receiver in programming. I am not sure what
receiver size the 6160RF has.
Always power cycle the panel after making significant changes like this.

Jim Rojas
Technical Manuals Online!
http://www.tech-man.com
8002 Cornwall Lane