Re: Inovonics outdoor range

> You may find with echostream you do not even need the repeaters since
> each transmitter is a repeater

You know, I read this, but it didn't sink in, and when I saw the repeaters,
just assumed they were needed.  So basically, if transmitters are spaced
sufficiently close, a large park or appartment complex could be meshed with
nothing but battery operated devices, right?  The more I learn about
EchoStream, the more there is to like.

Best,
Christopher