Re: Inovonics outdoor range

> try to avoid lots of metal and it should work fine, I field tested my
> site for a week and never lost a packet.

Which panel did you select?  Would you recommend the GE NX8 or NX8E?  The
main requirement is the ability to send text messages via the internet.

Inovonics technical support said the power requirements for the repeaters
are so modest, that some installers use 10W solar chargers in common areas
with no power.  Slick.

Best,
Christopher