Re: ADT Dealer being scum again

JoeRaisin Wrote:

>As to your point, If I had a chance to partner up with a smart, good
>salesman who knew what he/she was talking about then I would be happy to
>give it another shot.  But I know what I'm good at and I know what I
>suck at.

I read your whole reply, but it boils down to this last part.

I too am in the same boat when it comes to sales.  I'm not comfortable
doing cold-calls, but I'm working on it.  It's easy when you're in a
convenience store and a camera is out or something, just ask to speak to
the manager and fix it on the spot.  If they need to get permission
first, you will have planted a seed and they will call later if you
don't get the job the same day.

Craigslist... There are guys begging for help for their overflow.

This is my second attempt, the first time I had a partner.  Lessons were
learned, and I'm giving it another shot.  Despite many things not
working out as planned (Tom I'm talking to you), I still manage to
scrape up enough work to keep me busy via contract work.  Failure is not
an option, I need to get 1000 accounts in 10 years for my retirement
fund, then I can do whatever I *really* want to do.  It's been my
experience over 20 years that any employer does not give a shit about
you, it's all business.