Re: ADT Dealer being scum again

"nick markowitz" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:c6a4d679-cb6f-4b93-9a83-db9ddb67b4e0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> http://consumerist.com/2011/08/new-adt-sales-tactic-cold-call-people-frighten-them.html
>
> I have lost all respect for ADT when they do not reign in these scummy
> sales people and dealers

I am with you Nick,

About 2 years ago I received 3 calls in one night on my business line.  The
person on the other end identified herself as Mary from something security
(don't remember the name) and bluntly asked if I had a security system in my
home.

I said:  Why would I answer such a stupid question??

She said: Well if you have one we have a special deal for you.  And if you
don't we have another special deal.

I said: Take me off your list and don't call me again!!!

The second call:  I went ballistic!!!

The third call:  My BP went thru the roof!!

IDIOTS!!!!

Les