Re: Industry Members Only Sub-Forum

On Apr 23, 4:03=A0am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> State licensing databases and municipal D.B.A's are public, as are
> offices of each S.O.S.

DBA doesn't validate anything.   We have a couple DBA's to protect
product names.... it's just some paperwork.

I will accept licensing database links though as long as it's at a
state level or higher (for other countries).   I'll update the notes
regarding this.   I will NOT accept copies of the license, etc..
though - it has to link to the government website showing the license
holder with the same rules pertaining to email addresses.