Re: Industry Members Only Sub-Forum

On Apr 23, 4:03=A0am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> to invite other's they trust. =A0If a nominee gets 'x' number of nods,
> he's verified. =A0Many of us have met in person, called on the phone, and

Nope, in order for it to be verified the forum has to vett each
candidate.   Once you start letting other people let their friends in,
you loose any ability to say that everyone is from the industry.

The only reason "past members" was included in the description is
because there is not a mechanism to recheck everyone to see if they
are still active in the industry.   Unless we keep credentials on file
there is no way to do that unless we wipe everyone out at the
beginning of each year and make them resubmit, etc...