Re: Industry Members Only Sub-Forum

On Apr 22, 8:05=A0am, "Petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> All this is very cute.. but have it comme to you that many here are not f=
rom
> the USA and dont have the same credential to show..

Then suggest an alternative that will actually work and I'll listen.
So far none of the suggestions can be implemented.   Without proper
verification it doesn't play out.   I refused a long term customer of
our company today because they didn't give one or more of the
authentication methods.   I know they've been in the industry for more
than twenty years, but if i let it go for one then the security of the
forum is gone.