Re: "Failure to communicate" problems

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:30ae7798-1f3f-40c5-9441-6745e53c1f7c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Apr 22, 10:46 am, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> tourman wrote:

> TLM is always enabled, as well as touchtone only, plus spreading out
> the tests as you suggested is a matter of course now.

Interestingly, I have had TLM appear to cause circuit drop on some accounts.
I turned off TLM and changed the account to daily test and the problem they
were experiencing went away.  Looks like a loop current issues in that area
with the local service provider, but you can never get them to admit
anything.